Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No More Toys Please!!


Hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the blistery cold weather we are having here in the great northwest! Burrrrr!! Well, Colin officially has EVERY toy a kid could want! His grandparents (my in-laws whom I have grown to love dearly) have purchased a Silverado Power wheel, which was delivered today AND a motorcycle Power wheel! Goodness, what in the world will my child do with TWO power wheels! This house is getting smaller and smaller!!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Such a cute picture! And kids can NEVER have too many toys! :)

The wife said...

Where can I get a "Colin in the box"?!!

Alexis said...

I am sure he will love the toys. My dad always teases me and says my house is like a Toys R Us! I could stand to get rid of a few toys. Want some? Haha!