Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going private......

Hope that everyone has been doing well!! I haven't had much to say these last few months. To be perfectly honest I haven't had much to say because I know others are reading this that I don't want to!! Blunt I know, but the truth!! Originally, when I started this blog it was to share feelings, moments, and my life with those that I care about! Unfortunately, the reaction I received from some of these people left me a little blog shy!! Within the next month or so I will be making my blog private!! If you would like to continue to read my random thoughts and feelings send me an email!! Thank you for all of your support and feedback!

On a fantastic, great, different note.....The Fuccillo's are doing good! PTL!! Justus is home and doing well!! Please continue to keep them in your prayers as Justus strives to be a healthy, happy, sweet baby boy!! Andy and Sarah amaze me!! What a blessing to be apart of this journey with them!
http://fuccillofamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/home-at-last-again.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I still read your blog? I don't actually have your email address to send you one but I hope this will do! :)

sarah fuccillo photography said...

YOU amaze me! You are one of the kindest and most caring people I know! Thanks for all your love! Of course I'll continue to follow you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a part of your blog. I read it often but I don't think I have ever commented.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a part of your blog. I read it often but I don't think I have ever commented.