Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So, the reason I have decided to start a blog is as follows:

1. My sister, who I want to stay close with, has one also. I hope this will help us share all of life's crazy moments with each other!! I hope I am HALF as witty as she is....I mean that in a good way! Being across the country from you is harder than words can describe!

2. My Husband is in a job at this current moment that takes him away from home. I hope that through this blog I will be able to share pictures, thoughts, and the daily trials of Motherhood with him! Our son Colin is growing at the speed of light...I don't want him to miss anything!

3. To rant and say the things that sometimes are hard to say to others. Although I am best known as a person who NEVER holds back my true feelings.

4. I am trying to better myself. I have a journal that I enjoy writing in and I hope that this will be have the same effect. Personal growth comes from self reflection!

5. To make you laugh....either at me or with me!


If your reading this and become a "follower" of what I have to say, God bless you! More to come as I learn how to work this wacky, creative outlet!!

4 comments:

The wife said...

Welcome to the bloggy world!!

Alexis said...

Ya! Good job! Isn't Sarah's blog amazing! Can't wait to see what you have to say to the blogging world:)

Grace said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm a big fan of your sister's blog! Can't wait to read yours also!

amy (metz) walker said...

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the blogosphere. I stopped by your sisters page and did as I was told! :-) Hope you love it as much as I do!